Monday, April 14, 2008

Dearest Friends

Dear friends,

I know you have a bad impression on me.

I feel trapped and suffocated.

What good are friends when they don't support you?

I can make a ton of friends in school.
But, because I'm short and not very assertive, you would push me around.

Sometimes when I bring things to school and show them to everione,
they would call me a showoff.

But I come with good intentions. REALLY!

Whenever I do something light, someone would rub salt on the wound.

Why?
Because they think that I'm a pushover.
that I overdo things.

most of the time I feel misunderstood.
Ppl scold me and scream at me for almost no reason,
even before I get to explain exactly what happened.

I dread going back to class after mothertongue and wish that time would freeze.
Not because I hate you all.
Because I really have friends there which I can count on and don't play the fool.

But I know you'll never forgive me properly because deep inside you still bear a grudge against
me.

And why?

Because reputation is what people THINK you are.
Character is what you REALLY are.

I'm a bit low on social quotient here.
So please don't jump to conclusions.

My reputation, in this class, is not very good.
I wish I can turn back the clock...
...and undo everything.

I know about your grudge against me.

I sincerly thank Mr Wan for speaking up for me all the time.
But I know it's high time when I stand up on my own.

I know
I have a small voice which is not very loud
A sense of humour which doesn't give ppl a sense of adrenalin
A horribly lazy attitude
But I just wanna
Drop it all down

and make real friends...

so please,
stop holding a knife behind me.
and understand my intentions.

(I will no longer stay anonymous on the blog.
So that you can understand the good person in me.)

Jean.

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Jean...heres some advice :

Instead of changing telling people to give you another chance why don't u use change your character and use your new character to change ur reputation.

April 15, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noe how euu feel, Jean. Trust me, I realyl know.
But why didn't you stand up earlier??
Why this year? Anyways, I know how you feel, turning back time and all that...
Everyone has their regrets in life.
So do I. I know you find it strange that I'm saying this but,
I'm standing up for you too. Not os of Mr. Wan. But I think what you said was right. Everyone has got to have friends. Without friends(to me)(music also important lah), life's just boring. I'd rather kill myself, I'd rather die than live on life. I mean, what good is living when you don't have any friends to share your life with, right?

April 15, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with whatever emo kiddy said . But do u know that i suffer more than u do ! the character which ppl think i was is'nt really ME ! i tried to be the character i was but it was really HARD for me to change......

April 15, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually agree with Andrew Tay. Stop telling us to schange for YOU! YOU should change urself in order to fit in,and don't give me that "I don't noe what ur talking about" stuff and nonsense. You have to TRY to change yourself and at the same time, be yourself. It's easy after a while. And please stop bossing people and scolding your frens(no offence,or anything, even tho I do that, but it's always for a good reason). And btw, don't try to ignore new potential friends by snapping at them or anything. Just smile and be nice. yeh, see? There u go! you just made a new friend just like that! :)

Hope no hard feelings!

you know you love me ya'll,

GossipGirl

April 15, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But andrew, i've tried to change myself many times and you really dun realise that but it just DOESN'T WORK. No matter how many times I try or how dedicated I am, i'll still drift back to the same old me without myself knowing.

And most of all, ( pls dun take this with hard feelings) I think you're the ones who really have to understand me b4 I change. Cos that will make my change more noticeable. Or else you'll think something is wrong.

And I don't want to argue with Joslyn any more over anything.
I would like to leave her alone from now on. I do not want to be mistaken for blaming her indirectly.okay? Pls 4give me.

April 16, 2008 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, I really don't understand you when you say that I'm bossy. Please be more specific, okay? thx.

April 16, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010