Monday, April 13, 2009

haha

Here's another chapter of Blood Moon.

Chapter 4~ Revelation

“ Ugh! What is this?! I think I’m gonna puke…” Keiko choked and spluttered.

“ Tastes like blood!!!”

“ Um, Kei, How do you know what blood tastes like? You haven’t tasted it before, have you?” Yuki questioned Keiko, who seemed like she would drop dead on the floor any moment.

“ I had a bleeding nose once. The blood went down my windpipe and got into my mouth and it tasted horrendously disgusting.”

“ Oh… ok.”

“ Rukeeeee!!!! How do you drink this sort of… poison?"

“ Um, I got used to it, so I just gulp it down.” I answered quickly. I recalled instantly the first time I refused to drink the red liquid, when I was six years old. I collapsed to the ground and I had this sharp, burning pain inside my throat that seemed to throb in my veins. Aunt immediately forced down the liquid down my throat and I recovered from my collapse at once.


Ever since then I didn’t dare to avoid the red stuff and I drank two litres of it every day to keep myself going. Aunt was right. I literally wouldn’t be able to live without it.

So that was it. That red stuff… It was blood.


So there it was. A possibility of me being a….
A vampire.

That’s why I have to stay out of the sun. It was also why my skin felt cold. And my eyes… unusually blazing orange.

But perhaps I wasn’t a vampire. Maybe I only had the characteristics of one. Maybe.. I was something else. I had to confirm it with Aunt Sakura.

I didn’t sleep in a coffin. I slept on a proper bed, and I didn’t sleep for a very long time like normal people do; just four hours instead of the usual eight, and I didn’t need homeland dirt to sleep calmly.

My marmalade eyes were heavy with exhaust. But when I emptied my flask of blood down my throat, I felt immediately energized and pulled through the rest of the lesson without being sent to detention. Fortunately for me and the sakes of the other students, Sensei just assumed that the contents of the flask I held was water. He didn't ask to see what was in the opaque container.

I trudged home, avoiding all the puddles made by the rain just a while ago. Hesitating for a while, wondering how I could ask my aunt if I was a true vampire without freaking her out, I pressed on the doorbell.

My aunt unlocked the door and smiled warmly at me, welcoming me home.

“ Aunt Sakura, I need to talk to you.” I stammered, wondering if I said it right.

“ My dear, if you want to say anything, I will listen to you.” My aunt nodded, sitting down on our big leather couch and gesturing for me to sit down beside her.

I plopped myself down and slipped my schoolbag straps off my shoulders.

“Aunt Sakura….” I began.

“ Yes, sweetheart?”

“ Um… am I… a….” I struggled to make the words come out.

“ Yes, dear?”

“ A…vampire?”

I braced myself, anticipating Aunt Sakura’s reaction.

(sry, this is a pretty short chappie. Bear wif the crappy laggy parts, please.)

Jeannie :) <3

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010