Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blood moon chappie 4

enjoy!

Chapter 3 ~ New friends

A wide grin spread immediately over my face.

It was really…. Great. They liked me. I felt enlightened. Like I was meant to be in Tokyo High.

I felt really moved to tears. They streamed down my cheeks against my will in hot, wet streaks as I tried to rub them off my face.

“Aw. Don’t cry," Yuki giggled. I attempted to put my arm around her but she flinched just before I touched her.

“ Eeeek! Don’t forget you’re a cold blooded creature, no offence.”Miyuki protested.

I smiled apologetically and stepped aside.We headed for the cafeteria. Crowds of people followed us behind. They were murmuring in disbelief.

“ Isn’t that Miyuki? Hanging out with the new girl? I can’t believe it!” “How did she do it? Nobody can get as close to them like that except for her close friends and family!” “ Yeah, and her true friends are really rich!”

I blinked from the flashes of the handphones that the other kids took out to take pictures of us. After much pushing, shoving and elbowing through the crowd, we finally got to our seat at a clean table. Yuki and Keiko collected their food trays and sat down at the table to eat. A tall boy with dark hair and purplish eyes strode by. He put both of his hands on Miyuki’s shoulder and bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

Yuki’s face turned really red, like she was blushing and stared at him for a long time. Then she smiled at him.

Keiko chuckled.

“ Girls, he’s taken.” She faced the crowd of girls behind him.

All the girls behind the tall boy pouted.

“ Hey. You’re new here, right? What’s your name?” He asked me.

“ Rukia.”

“ I see. My name’s Ryuu. Nice meeting you.” He flashed a big smile at me and all the girls nearby who were watching him practically melted.

I waved at him unsurely. He looked rich and his hair was combed in a fashion that made all the girls swoon over him. He wore a black jacket and a white shirt with jeans and he had an expensive Rolex watch on his right wrist.

“You’re left handed?” I asked him as I observed the way he wore his expensive watch.

“Yeah. It’s kinda special to be left handed.”

I knew that already, being a southpaw myself. I also wore my own watch on my right wrist but I took it off and put it away in my bag before recess to make sure it didn’t slip off my wrist or something. So Ryuu didn’t know that I was just like him.

Once he strode off, Miyuki grabbed her sushi roll.

“I’m starving. I guess it’s time to eat. Itadakimas!”

Keiko took a big bite of her teriyaki chicken burger. Keiko put a piece of caviar sushi roll into her mouth. I dug into my satchel and pulled out a flask of the red stuff.Keiko saw it and screamed.

“Eeeeek! What in the world is that?”

Miyuki chimed in.“GROSS!!! WHAT IS THAT THING?!”

“ Seriously, I don’t know what it is either. I was never told.”I pursed my lips and answered with a hint of uncertainty.

“ Looks poisonous…” Keiko murmured. She cowered behind Yuki, whose face was as pale as a sheet. She looked like she was about to throw up. I opened the screw cap and drank a gulp of it. Yuki shrieked with fright and her eyes widened with horror.

“ I don’t think that was tomato juice. It’s too diluted to be it. And it smells too salty to be it, either.” Her lips turned down in a frown of total distaste.

“ Ugh.” Keiko shivered. “ Lemme try it.”

“ Um, Keiko? I don’t think you should,” Yuki warned her.

“ I don’t think so, either. I don’t think you’re used to this thing. Maybe not.” I added. I was surprised at the amount of concern I had for a new friend whom I just met. It felt like we had known each other for centuries. Especially when it came to drinking my red stuff. Or even just tasting a sip. The wave of reluctance washed over me again.

Keiko told us not to worry. She liked doing new things and facing challenges. Before I could stop her, she shot out a hand holding a spoon and dipped it in my red stuff to try it.

“ Don’t stop me now,” Keiko said. She wrinkled her nose and stared at the red stuff on the spoon one more time before she took it.

“ Here goes….” And she put the spoon, slowly but surely, straight into her mouth.

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

1 Comments:

Anonymous jeannie said...

sorry I type wrongly the title is not chapter but its chapter 3

April 8, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010