Monday, February 16, 2009

yozzz everyone :)

ok seriously I dunno why but recently I love putting smileys on my blog post titles.
haha. It's a wee bit cheesy but I hope you guys dun mind.

as usual my life is freakish. It goes from doing real badly in my class normal math test type( i wun tell euu really how badly I did) which I've had for like, 6 whole years and aced in journal writing for math, which I've never done before. euu know, it's some kind of giving reasons to why 1 + 2 =3 to test your understanding. still. not bragging again.

maybe first experiences make differences.

anyhoo. i dun even care bout my conversion tables for science ( okay this is weird ) or how to read a dumb vernier caliper. im telling you I'm sick of all this... dotzzzz

lol. twilight totally rawks. i can't believe that five months ago i was like, ' what on earth is twilight? how come there are so many people blabbering about it???'

then i picked up my first copy of twilight and I totally fell in love with it.

ha. then I begged my mom to buy me new moon and eclipse and breaking dawn.

and I finished all the books except the last, but im gonna be done with it very soon.

probably tomorrow. anyways.

im so sick. so nauseous. feel like puking.
maybe it was the noodles I had this morning???
probably. but never mind.

someone get me a barf bag......

ugh. then on saturday I had this fever which went up to 37.9 degrees celcius. no joke.

i know it really isn't that high but it's horrible when you have tuition the whole day from ten in the morning to six thirty at dusk.

sometimes I wish that i could slowwwwww doooowwwwnnn timeeeeeeee......

haha. okay. enough of my say.

btw, jos, i keep clicking on the dragon egg cuz I also wanna see it hatch but no leh???! i dun gettit.

how does the dragon thing work???

~jean~

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY???? WHY DID IT DIE???
I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO DRAGONS IN THE BLOG...
I LOVE DRAGONSSS... WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?????

February 16, 2009 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to get A LOT of people to click on it.

that's not too bad. try getting up at 5am everyday. thats the time i have to wake up to get to school in time. sigh. and there's exams now. OMG!

Lol. :)

February 18, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee. okay :) good luck to euu ( not being sarcastic here, btw )

February 23, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010