Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day of School

...at a different location.

OK, hey my darlings! Yes, in case you were praying so hard to make me dead, I'm still as healthy as a horse:) Sorry to disappoint you, minna.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So...I guess it is kinda weird this year. I mean, for the last two years of my life, I 've been going to primary school and having Mr. Wan there. And this year, on the 2nd, sheesh, it was SO weird. But for some strange reason, I no longer had that eeky feeling I would always have for the first day at a new school or before an exam commences. Maybe it's because it's my 5th time going everywhere since I started education and PLMGSS is my...6th school or something.

Because today is the second day of school for me and some others while for other it is a first day, I just thought of writing my experience of my first two days. Nothing interesting. Just something. After all....we're never gonna have a last blog post in here until blogger.com closes down or something, right?

OK, so I woke (or more like, was dragged out of bed) up at 5.30 am and left the house a hour later. It was so dark out, which I haven't gotten use to yet. When I got to PLMGSS, I immediately ran up to the noticeboard outside the general office to see my name on the class list because I was so nervous. Turned out that I was in an OK class. Was totally lost. Finally found Charlene, a girl I know from church. Wait for AGES until we are allowed into the hall (it's AIR-CONDITIONED!!!). Sing the national anthem and stuff and listen to the principal ramble over LOOOONG announcements. *Sigh* It isn't any better at EPPS, is it? LOL.

Led up to my class, which is a little small for 40 students. Grabbed a seat for Charlene, Claris and myself at the back. Paradise, the back rows are my faves. :P

So the rest of the day is followed by orientation and a series of tests for subject class banding. The tests were all so difficult!! Apparently, my year head claimed it was all based on P6 syllabus.

Total lie. I had so much trouble with my compo. And my Maths. ARGH. It was so difficult. When we checked our sec 1 textbooks, we found out that what was tested for the maths test was the first unit of the math textbook (!!!!!). That was so unfair. I didn't even get to study!!! :(

Yeh...so thats a little about my first day, which was on the 2nd. Today I am sooo tired.......too many games and stuff :( I wish they'll just hurry up and let the lessons begin.

Now, is it a good sign when your year head tells you to bring your calculator for the first science test which you havent been taught by your teacher? Especially for banding? No, right? OK, you can officially kill me, NOW, please.

So, people, how were your first days???

Joslyn

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010