Wednesday, January 21, 2009

*Drops dead*

Hey everyone!

CCA auditions have FINALLY ended!! Man, am I glad :P! OK, and I regret not going for debate *gets whacked on the head by Claris* or netball auditions....but oh well! I got through ELDDS (drama)!!! YAY!! But yeh, we still have to do CCA optioning form exercise and they're only gonna take in EIGHT S1s this year. Hopefully I will be the lucky 8!! :)

So like, yeh...have you guys chosen CCAs yet? My first choice will definitely be ELDDS, then GB, MIT (Media-photography) then...SJAB and...netball? Yeh. Speaking of netball....my school will be competing against East Spring, Loyang, Greenview, Springfield and PRS very soon!! Whoots~ If you can, please come to the badminton one on the 12th of feb against Eastspring! It's at 2.30 and at my school!!! I've got some training on the 12th, so hopefully I can see you there *gets hyped*

Oh, yeh, btw, I'm going on the 30th. Anyone following?

Today, we had house practice for sports day! Whee~ and I was selected to rep for 100m, but how's Chew house gonna win the cheerleading section without my vocal chords? *bats eyes, getting all ego* Haha. I'm just gonna sit and cheer!!! :D But gosh, am I tired.

Hope you guys have started studying for your common tests! I am so...anxious! First exams of the year and in PLMGSS!!! ARGH!!

Oh, and don't get your hopes up for me being a better student just coz I'm at PLMGS. Trust me, the girls are crazier than me...and I have just gotten a little...well...madder. :D Especially the graduate class of last year (my sister's batch)...they were a little...wrong in the head. Haha. Loved them to bits though. But this year the rules have just gotten stricted :(. But at least we are allowed to use our phones before school officially starts (b4 7.30am) and after (2.00pm). YAY.

SO...TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR NEW SCHOOL LIFE! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING TO THE MINUTEST DETAIL!! WRITE IT HERE!!!!!!! :D :) XD

Love,
The ever-crazy...me...Joslyn:D

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, i'll be there

January 23, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010