Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Tired Wan

I'm tired.

If anyone pays any notice, I'm extremely disappointed with the learning attitude in 6H.

I don't sense any urgency in the preparation for PSLE.

I don't believe I have to step in to handle so much disruptions in class.

On the other hand, I'm glad that students have placed faith in me to handle the problems. They're people whom I'm proud to address as my students. It's the troublemakers who dampen the day.

When I'm going through lessons, I could still see people fooling around.

That is one of the reasons I chose not to teach P6. P6 teachers always put in a lot of efforts to teach, in view that students will appreciate and improve themselves.

I'm happy to say that I've put in a lot of efforts, but they seem in vain.

Sometimes, beautiful things should be left as it is. There is a time to leave them behind before they turn ugly so that there will be a good impression left.

The moments at the end of 2007 were good. Had I left my memory as it was then, it would have been beautiful.

I'm tired, tired to the extent that I dread Teacher's Day. I thought there might be improvements in the September holidays.

Guess I'm wrong.

Should I still be hopeful for a good memory in 2008? Only time can tell.

I'm tired, I really am. Please don't tire me further...

Mr Wan

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 5 Honesty's Blog at

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Wan

Good Morning Sir,

I stumble into your blog while surfing. I can sense your disappointment that some of your students are not responding positively to your teachings.

Some young students are adventurous and may have devil may care attitude towards things. I know because I am a father of a P5 boy. Even if you tell them that it is painful if they knock into a wall, they’ll still want to try it. I guess it is part of growing up.

There is only so much that you can do. For the whole class to have good PSLE result there must be concerted efforts from teachers and students. It takes two hands to clap.

Mr Wan, rest if you can, take a short break, do not give up. The students need you to run the last laps with them towards PSLE 2008.

A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others. ~Author Unknown

In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years. ~Jacques Barzun

http://www.naute.com/inspiration/thankful.phtml

September 5, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's coz someone's missing; ME

haha...

October 5, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010