Monday, September 29, 2008

I dun gettit

I think it's the end of the world. Somehow I feel like I'm through wif compos.

I think that my writing days are over.

I'm so totally flushed cuz I seriously feel like I cant write so well anymore.

Maybe it's just a consequence for bein s confident in the past.

Now I'm a horrible writer. Even though I feel like I wanna be a cut above the rest like I used to I feel so lame now. I get 31- my lowest ever for compo in exams.

yeah, but though the mark may be good for normal writers it's not at all good for me.

I'm slowly developing low self esteem. I don't wanna fall back to my old bossy self again, so will u guys help me? like I dun wanna complain so much that I got no frens and the like.

cuz I know u will hate me again.

I'm a terrible person.

jinx

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, its me ur old friend andrew.

ok, lets see.

first thing is to stop complaining.

change ur attitudE

stop posting complains on the blog.

stop following dennis
coz he is finding u annoying

give people some personal space

hope this helps.

October 5, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offence, but for once, I totally agree with you. My sister checked out this blog and she was like :"Is Jean going through an emo-ing stage? She should really complain on her own blog."

I totally second that. No offence! But yeh, you should see MY blog. It has a thousand over rants and complaints. :)

October 5, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all,who is sugar and spice?secondly i somehow agree wif them.stop complaining.do with wat u have.be thankfull that you have so many things.

October 8, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyz, no offense on this but i have to agree with sugar n spice. i read that i was actually thinking are you going into the emo-stage. u cant rant here as people wanna post useful stuff here soo i hope u can stop ranting and complaining on this blog thanks!

November 2, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010