Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kevin .

I was late the other day as I had a gastric pain the night before and I slept late as I could not sleep with the pain. I had gastric pain the other night as I did not have lunch that day. I ate some medicine and the pain was reduced but it still hurt a lot. I tried to sleep after I ate the medicine but I only fell asleep at around 2 am computer. I need to write 1000 words and I do not know what to write at all. I was late the next time due to almost the same reason. I have already written the other 150. I woke up late and rushed to school immediately. When I reached school it was a few minutes after 7.20am. I was asked to blog this quite a long time ago but I did not as I did not have access to a computer and I have already written the other 150 words on paper. I have not been late for many times but I will try not to be late again.

The trip to NUS University was very fun and interesting. The hands on activities were very engaging and interesting. I have learnt a lot about the diversity of animals in Singapore. It is sad that so many animals are extinct or are about to be extinct. Some animals that can only be found in Singapore are extinct. They were exhibited in the museum. The exhibition on the insect diversity in Singapore was very interesting. There were so many insects that we have never seen in Singapore. The activities we did in the lab were very interesting as well as kind of scary. The birds felt light as the organs in them were extracted and they were stuffed with cotton. We saw and felt the bone of the bird and it was very light as it was hollow. They have some structures in the bone to reinforce the bone to prevent it from breaking so easily. We made an egg fossil each by removing and cleaning the inside of the egg. They also taught us about the feathers of birds and I learnt that there were many types of feathers. We looked at the feather under the microscope and we could see the barbules on the barbs that could not be seen by the naked eye. I would like more excursions like this.

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010