Sunday, June 22, 2008

My stubborn bunnies


Tubby Jason Jenny (Jennifer) Junior


Hi everyone!

As you can see, the four rabbits above are my pet rabbits, Jennifer, or Jenny for short, her mate Jason, and their kids Tubby (daughter) and Junior ( son) . Aren't they cute???

Jenny is my first rabiit I got for my 8th birthday.
She is actually the calmest of the lot, with more brains than the others.
Being a mother rabbit, she always makes sure her children do not misbehave and when they do, the next time I feed them she'll keep all the treats to herself and not give any to her kids.
She'll drag them away to somewhere quiet and eat them erself.

Jason was bought from the rabbit farm a day after I bought Jenny, for the shopkeeper said dat Jenny will be very bored if she does not have a playmate. We had initially named Jason 'Jessica'
bcos we thot 'he' was a 'she'. hahaha. I know. Lame Name.
We only found out that he was a male when we found a litter of 6 newborn bunnies in the cage.
Jason is very greedy. He loves to eat and so he is rather horizontally challenged. lolzzz. He's the fattest of the lot and he should set a good example being a father.

Tubby and Junior are twins, as they come from the same batch of bunnies (the rabbits gave birth to a few batches). their birthday is on the 27 of April.
Tubby is very obedient whereas Junior, on the other hand, is extremely stubborn.
Tubby won't eat some things, but Junior will eat everything and anything you offer him.
that's the twist, when it comes to feeding.

Tubby and Junior also gave birth on their own. they had a litter of 6 bunnies and I gave them all away. I was quite unhappy when the little bunnies had to go.

My rabbits will not bite your fingers, or scratch you.
They are pick eaters and everyone is very fat.
I've hand raised Tubby and Junior since when they were born.

One day, tubby ran away. I was so sad and worried for her and I looked everywhere.
She had escaped when I had forgotten to lock up the cage.
The chances of finding her was low but I kept searching.
Then there was this poster saying that someone on the 4th floor had found tubby. I went to take a look and I brought her home. She was so scared. The person who had found her did not know how to take care of rabbits and gave her wet carrrots and locked her up in the bathroom.
Tubby does not eat wet food so when I took her back she was shiverring with hunger and when I was feeding the rabbits she was the first one to rush up to me.

I love all my rabbits and I will take care of them throughout their 10 year lifespan.
When I grow up I wanna dedicate my life to the conservation of endangered species.

We do not have forever to have fun and enjoy ourselves as we do so, but I cherish all the moments that pass when I spend time with my rabbits, because after they're all gone, we will never have the same fun we had when they are here.

Jean. The ELR and her passion for animals.
p.s: the brown rabbit is Jenny, the black one is Junior, the grey one with the black ears and nose is Jason, and the completerly grey one is Tubby. Just in case you're confused. :)

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

June 22, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totaly agree with alicia!!!

June 25, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had rabbits when I was in secondary school.

My lesson learnt is that they don't belong to cage.

Keeping them in cage will cause some fungal infection on their noses.

Do bear that in mind.

Mr Wan

June 25, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010