Monday, June 30, 2008

hi.

I know.
There's no point in doing that stuff yall' mentioned bcos I tried it like, several gazillion times and it just doesn't work for me.

I'm a doofus.
Maybe I care too much about my personal image.
I'm always feeling painful inside.
I'm always embarrased at little things which I did wrong.
Then, it's because of this:

"Jean is such a doofus, you know. She can't concentrate on her math at all."

"Jean is a mighty big showoff. She can't keep her proudness under wraps."

" Jean is stupid. I wish she could shut up about this blimey situation."

" Jean needs to GET ON WITH THE PROGRAM!!!"

See what I mean?
The reason why I keep getting myself in this mess is because I want to make a good impression.

But at this rate, I guess I'm a sore loser with no such thing as a 'can-do' attitude.

Hey, Jos, thanks for encouraging me all this while. It took some time for me to realise that you were on my side and with me, I guess.

Life for me is indescribable. I have a great life but I'm always in a mess because of embarrasment.

I feel like kicking myself now.

In school, it's the only getaway for me because both my parents are in Frankfurt and I'm lonely.
I have grandparents who always forget that I'm having mood swings and a brother who is cute but irritating and a little rude to me.

My life is incredible.

T-T BOO HOO HOO.

My grandparents are scolding me now as they want to know what on earth I'm writing.
They don't understand that this is between me and the class and it's private to me.

Let's just say that the only person at home who understands me fully is my mom.

That's why I'm hurting. According to Joslyn, we're pre-teens and have mood swings.

The ELR

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ergo, we, as humans and as members of this class, do not speak bad about people like that. You were in remedial, so what? So was I, and lots of other people. It's not as though people laughed or whatever at us.

June 30, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Sugar and Spice said...

Oh, and correction, I don't take sides. I only believe what I think is right.

July 1, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whateva.

July 1, 2008 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCUSE ME?!

I'm just trying to say what I think, and I am..nvm. But why are you being so rude to me? If you gave nothing nice to say, don't post it.

July 4, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010