Thursday, May 1, 2008

yo people!

hi everyone
thought that you guys were very confused over the little dispute that I had to shout out to the class that Wednesday over Health Ed.
I'm sorry that I reacted too harshy but I wasn't in a very good mood that dae because hardly anyone came to talk to me so I felt a little lonely.
And I got so worked up over it that I had to rant. I'm sorry.
I didn't think before I acted. Now if I thought over the issue, I feel like it was just stupid to do what I did. It's just weird.
I guess I do have a world of friends whom I haven't really thought about.
Like Joey, Genevieve, Glynis, Esther, Charlotte,Sabrina and maybe , even potential ppl who apply to me as friends if I do something cool like Alicia, Megan or even Charis....
And of course those who would like to say something pls feel free to write your comment.

And if you have any problems, feel free to come to me for friendly counselling.
I've solved Abigail's(last year classmate, remember?) problem about having to suffer in her group. I persuaded Mr Wan to change her group for her. The plan worked and now we're the best of friends. Come to me if you've got the feeling called ....... anywae I think you guys know what I'm talking about.

Feel really free to talk to me about any crush-crush secret relationship you'd like to share.

I won't laugh.
I won't spill the beans.
And I promise that I will give some good advice to help you.

but of course, I'm not actually encouraging you to engage in your crush too much.

( I'm doing some free advertising here so please contact me whenever you have a problem and would like to share it.)

The lone free ranger,
Jean

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

7 Comments:

Blogger Sugar and Spice said...

yeh rite. nobody like anybody who JUST DOES SMETHING KL. no offence or anything. Everyone likes somebody whu is just themselves and not because they do something kl. they like whats inside of you.

And btw, again, no offence, just because you were in a bad mood, dosent mean that YOU could scream and at and, like the commotion on wednesday, actually FORCE us to be your frens. come on, admit it, you were like, " why do i have so lil friends in this class?" are you trying to make us sympathise u? cos I am not. And Jean, grow up. In order to make frens, you hae to be yourself and not follow what others do or say (admit it, you follow everything i say, no offence, but thats what i observed recently). Take me, I'm loud, complainy sometimes a total loser, but i still have frens lik joey and christie and bryan and lu jian and everyone else.

So just be yourself.

Joslyn

P.S: At least, I hope there are no hard feelings caused by me writing this comment. Sorry, but we are a class, we should be open to each other rite? so this is how I feel. ^^

May 1, 2008 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess so.

May 2, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But how do I be myself?
If I be myself, I will feel bad bcos I think that ppl don't like me 4 who I am.
I've heard about believing in myself like several million times, but it's like, it doesn't work no matter how hard you try.

Thanks for your encouragement anyways... :)

May 2, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey but look, okay, I told you already that I didn't think b4 I acted. So drop it, will ya?

May 2, 2008 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay fine I am piling up too much on my own comment.

May 2, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i completely agree wit joslyn .it's hard but i am trying my best to be myself as well. i'm trying to make friends .u don't need to hav cool frenz u just need to look for TRU FRENZ!!!>.<

May 5, 2008 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on!

May 5, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010