Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TAKE THE LEAD

YO PEOPLE!!!

TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY
BE YOURSELF
JUST DO IT
IT'S YOUR LIFE
MAKE TIME
TAKE THE LEAD

thats what it says on my scrapbook, Take The Lead.
Yup. Funny name.
But it makes sense.

You see, if you wanna strike it big then you have to put on your best attitude.
I think, ( if anyone thinks I've improved on attitude since my blog about my crazy explanation)
that I have loads of friends now.
I feel great.
Of course, who wouldn't if you've got a totally bad reputation in class, like I used to have.
Now, I feel like I dun have to talk about relationship problems any more.

yup. thats the whole stinking point.

okay. Take The Lead is something which I want to hold memories of when I leave 4 sec school.
So, pls write whaddevah you want in that scrapbook, be it compliments or complaints.
You can draw, write, and paste things in the scrapbook.okay?

It's free for all the class to write in.
Mr Wan can write in it too.
It's meant mainly for well wishes and stuff, so feel free to go ahead and write dedications.

You can find Take The Lead on my desk most of the time.
If you wanna write in it but its not there, you can inform me and I'll see what I can do.

okay? You can rant or wallow in grief or complain or express any feeling you have in the scrapbook. (I think you get what I mean.)

It's outta this wurld.
Jean

ps: oh yeah. After you have made an entry, pls sign off at the bottom. THX!!!* cheeky smile*

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010