Friday, May 23, 2008

Holidays!!

Hey people!

It's finally here!!! The beautiful holidays we have all been waiting for!

Holidays=sleeping late+waking up late+not much homework+ more computer time+sadly, some studying each week+no complains from me. *Sigh* No can do, people, it's PSLE year.

On the plus side, it's time to get pumped and excited this June. There's the food fair going on now, the Popular fair, all held at the EXPO (don't ask me what hall, I always forget details) and....the yoyo competition some of our class mates took part in today and yeah, for gamers online, you get to play more and yeah....whatever you do during this time of the year.... At least, I know who's excited at the moment; me and the P4s and P5s!!! YES!! I can hear them scream so clearly despite BLACK EYED PEAS pounding in my ears from the speakers at school. Gosh! This just reminds me of all the fun we had last year, OK, so I missed a whole night of it, but dragon boating was sure fun!! AND the leadership camp! I remember I totally cried there. *Sigh* Don't you just love P5 last year? Hopefully, when I go to Sec 1, I'll remember P6 as well as I can remember P5 now....Don't you just love memories?

Anyway, I know, I'm supposed to post your homework, so here:

English:
-Practice paper 8
-Practice paper 9

Maths:
-PSLE book- Pg. 1-20
- Pg. 43-49
-Twice weekly online questions. posted on the blog
Science:
-PSLE book-Life Science-Q1-20
-Physical Science-Q1-20
-Process skills worksheet (start from "analysing")

Others:
-HOPES, DREAMS AND FUTURE WRITE-UP!!!
-DEDICATIONS!!!! ( please check your e-mail from me on lead.com.sg for more details if you haven't done so!!!)


OK, so homework's done.....Ah, another thing; it's the holidays people, we're having a WHOLE MONTH OFF!!! Doesn't that mean that all of you should be bringing everything home and not leaving them under the table????? We found a dictionary and maths set under someone's. OH MY GOD!!! Do you want your stuff to get stolen???!!! I think not. So, supplementary days, please bring everything home, like Mrs N. always tells us to....

Reminder to girls:
People, RGS open-house will be on tomorrow, just to remind you. It's from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Ok?
RGS is at Anderson Road...... =)

XOXO,
You know you (hate) love me,
~ The (Complain) Queen B~

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010