Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm sorry.

Hello.
I want to say sorry to everyone whom I've made a fool of.
Yes, I am Secret. And an APOLOGISING one too.
Sorry to Joslyn for being so strange and jealous of your english result bcos yours is far better than mine. Pls don't scold me for apologizing. And pls dun say that my english is better than yrs bcos yrs is DEFINITELY better. I mean, you went ABROAD. What could be better?
Sorry to Wei Chong 4 bossing about on you today about me singing on stage. I know yr stressed out and we have to study. yr more courageous than me.
Sorry to everyone who thinks AND SOMETIMES MISUNDERSTANDS me for being a show-off.
I think I understand what exactly you guys are trying to tell me.
That sometimes I can be quite pushy.
FROM NOW ON, I WILL NOT MAKE EMPTY PROMISES AGAIN.
I needed to take some time to find the good person inside me, which is the reason that I WAS
Secret. I don't mean anything against anyone anymore.
I apologise to the entire class if I have really disappointed you.
I will change myself from now on.

Jean

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALITTLE PUSHY??? U WERE BOSSY OFF THE HOOK AND YOU SAID A LITTLE???

March 20, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's stop flaming Jean over here.

First of all, I think everyone has their rights to remain anonymous .

Secondly, nobody's perfect. We know Joslyn complains a lot, Siti occasionally utters a rude word, Bryan can be a little confused and I'm a very forgetful person. Jean has her flaws, don't you have some too?

I applaud Jean for her "bravery" to acknowledge her identity after "secret" has been "disliked" by several bloggers here.

At least, Jean admits to some of the misunderstandings she has created and has asked for forgiveness.

It's now your say whether you want to rest this issue.

Happy Good Friday to the bloggers here :-)

Regards,
Mr Wan

March 20, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...i agree wif Mr Wan, everione is not perfect!!

i'm not even perfect oso!!

i think we should forgive her !!

March 22, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dunnoes...anyway...fine,fine,give her a chance...and i'm NEVER close to her and I ADMIT IT i never liked jean,EVER,but maybe if we just give her ONE chance...and if she misuses it (on me or sumting) den i'll be like, -SLAM- door shut and she's never allowed in again
(for me dat all, not for others)(me n only me)(aiya nvm i damn loso)

March 24, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soo right mr.wan i agree with you

April 21, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010