Friday, March 7, 2008

Hello

Hi, guys,
I just wonder when the blog affairs will be completed and the problems solved.
Some people CANNOT live without the tagboard.
But whether the tagboard is there or not, I don't mind, cos I don't really write there.
And TCG is really taking a darn long time to come to us. Hey, I wanna read it too, u knoe...
I don't wanna be "action", or a lame nor unfriendly person, nor do I wanna show off, so pls forgive me if you guys dissapprove of anything I say that makes anyone think ... u knoe...
Misunderstandingly.
So, please don't misunderstand.
I'm using a secret identity bcos I don't feel that I can fit into 6honesty at the moment.
I feel quite lonely cos I dun have many friends here.
If you would like to try and cheer me up, pls write in the Comments page about what u wanna say to me.
Once again, thanks 4 all yr help.
-Secret-

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you at least leave a note like are you a girl or a boy?
last year what class?
At least let us know who you are then we can give you our attention.
(:

March 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Secret, if you think that publishing something like TCG is so easy, go do it urself. do you really think 5 ppl can do it so quickly? we have something called homework and other stuff to do too, u noe, so if you think its so easy, dream ON

March 9, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Secret. We are not paid to do this. And like joslyn said, WE HAVE OTHER FREAKING STUFF TO DO.

IF U THINK I AM STRESS FREE THAN UR WRONG !!!

I HAVE SCHOLAR-SHIP TEST, SO IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE.

so, SHUT UP !!!

March 9, 2008 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup yup. totally agree. um, we got something called PSLE as well, dont you forget. my mom would so totally bust me if i dont study this hols

March 9, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm.. ... .... i totally agree
[as in got PSLE need to STUDDY!!!]

everidae got time-table some more u think everione veri free is it !!

sry to be angry !!

But PSLE IS SO VERI THE IMPORTANT MY FAMILY MEMBERS ALL SAY !!

STUDDY STUDDY N MORE STUDDY !!!!

VERI HARD ONE LEH!!!

n if u want more attention,at least tell us hu u r wat !!

if not how we gif u attention ??

March 14, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010