Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hi guys!

Hello people,
I think the person who put the blog entry about us singing again on stage is absolutely correct.
I feel really useless lately, and I really feel like singing.
But I think that boy+ girl= rivalry.
Thats why I think its a bad idea to let the girls and boys pair up to sing a song on stage.
I guess boy and girl are not meant to be together until an older age.
Right. To the point.
Now, if you guys want us to sing, you should show us yr support.
My voice is a little rusty lately, because I'm having a bit of sore throat.
But don't worry, I'll tune that up soon.
Anyway, I've spoken to Mr Wan about this singing matter.
I ensure you that I will sing in the next two weeks, if I can book a spot.
Thanks 4 all yr support.

Jean

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 6 Honesty at

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever!!! girls and guys CAN mix together, if they can find a friend they can work well with!! its just your thinking, becoz im a gurl but i have worked well with loads of guys before and it was sooooooo not rivalry!!! so in a way, you're totally wrong!!! but still, you noe....

February 27, 2008 at 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jean,ya,some guy may hav asked u to sing. but u can juz sing to urself. =.= dun try to act 'important' ok. cos there are many other ppl(me) who has a voice n it may be just nt as gd as urs(juz a little) but so wat?? anyway a good singer can sing good with or without a sora throat. good singers make up with wat they have. they may use their soar throat as an improvement point or juz go with it. u hear singers having a 'rusty rough' voice n they made HUGE hits. n u only think bois n gurlz r rivalries cos maybe u neva worked up anything wif a guy or nvr agreed on sumtinq wit a guy be4??

February 29, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, first of all its SORE throat, not SOAR throat.
And, I'm not trying to act pro, if u knoe wat I mean.

March 3, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010