Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm getting really sick of this

Hi people!
Ok, I'm just going to say these things one last time.
I'm sorry to Joslyn for being competitive. I know that if I stop being competitive, you'll stop being angry with me. That's what I hope will happen. I just want us 2 be friends.

Cheryl, I think yr drifting further and further away frm me. I feel horrible. No friends, no one to talk to. Now even Andrew is avoiding me.

Am I really that despicable? Guys, if you want me to change, pls do tell me whats not right, or I'll suffer without a friend 4 the rest of my days at Elias Park in 5 honesty.

Okay. Let me tell you guys sumthing.
If you really want me to change, don't tell me verbally.
Email me at jeancatbelle@yahoo.com.sg . I really wanna know what I've done wrong.

Once again ,I really apologise for all I've done wrong.
You can reply this blog by comments.

Your weirdo gal,
Jean.

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 5 Honesty's Blog at

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you can start by being more sincere.

Whenever you said you want to change, it hardly lasts for more than 3 days.

When will there be a Jean who does her work and corrections on time. Most in 5H have succeeded, when will you?

Stop giving us false hope when you don't really mean what you say.

November 2, 2007 at 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't scare urself jean sometimes friends needs there own time with another friend or maybe another friends they will start coming back to u other times in this yr or this month !!Just have hope in urself & ur friends

November 3, 2007 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger 5 Honesty's Blog said...

jean, just change and everyone will befriend you....and i promise!!!from,danny fenton, sherman lau

November 3, 2007 at 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yeh, sure, i think i heard it like 1000000000000000 over times already. and whenever you wanna say sumthing, u dun say it straight in ppl's faces. u send them notes and ask ppl to tell the other person.

and duh, of coz u wanna stop competing wif me. of coz, its after exams.so who cares???

im not tryin to b mean or sumthing, u jus have to open up. smile and stop bein depressed and stop emo-in by urself every time. its primary skl. be happy. if u r gonna be like tht now. wad happens if u go out to the big big world???

November 4, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010