Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Unhealthy Competition (Mr Wan)

I guess I have to apologise to Joslyn for the undue unpleasantness caused to her by pitting her against Jean or anyone else. Competitions are meant to be healthy and not unhealthy.

Unlike Joslyn, I myself like to thrive in competition and never like competition sour my friendship with my friends. To me, victory is sweet and losing is a lesson for me to grow stronger as long as friendship is never soured. I guess not everyone thinks like me hehe.

I'd like to appeal to 5H pupils to leave Joslyn's scores alone and instead read her enjoyable compositions even after the English exam. Her work is one of those which many can learn a lot from. Once again, I'm sorry for creating this unhealthy competition unknowingly. Friendship is more important than anything else in this world, you'll soon grow to learn.

As for Social Studies Exam, I can only say it will be the week after the PSLE Marking week. I'll inform Mr Chan the new date. I can only say it will not be Monday. Neither will it be on Tuesday as Higher Mother Tongue pupils would be having their exams. So, don't worry too much.

I intend to cancel spelling this week as there is Mother Tongue exam this week. We'll have it on the first Thursday after your PSLE Marking week.

We'll marching towards the end of the school year soon. This is the final march for both you and me and probably the last time we'd see each other in a classroom. Whatever you do, don't go through this last phase of 2007 with regrets. As you're aware, we can never buy time back.

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 5 Honesty's Blog at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010