Thursday, October 25, 2007

Silly Little Conflicts (Mr Wan)

I've been informed of the scuffle. I'm appalled to learn that it's been blown out of proportions.

First of all, I think some of you have been abusing Mr Chan's trust in you by getting out of the class to do unnecessary things. During my lessons, I don't allow more than 1 person to the toilet. Even when there is more than one, one of the parties must be feeling ill.

Secondly, there're too many things happening lately and I'm a little late in interventing it. Some of you have sensed unfairness in the punishment. Bear in mind that there is more than 1 person who owes blog entries. If we want to pursue, we'll do so after the exams. On top of that, I'm more disturbed by Sherman's, Chin Teng's, Sean Tan's, Jean Tay's and Wei Bin's attitude in studies than some missing blog entries. While they're fighting for their survival in 6H, you're bickering away in trivial issues.

Thirdly, I'm saddened by the lack of actions by the admin editors but I'm very pleased with Joslyn's intervention. There're so many blog editors with pictures listed. So far, I've only seen Andrew working on it. I'd like to propose the number of editors to be restrained to Andrew, Pei Zhen and Joslyn, whom I've seen more actions from than others.

Fourthly, I do not need some clowns to rub salt on wounds. While this issue is flaming in the blog, there is some other clown who wants to rub it in. Are you helping in the issue? Or are you fanning the flame further? Thankfully, Joslyn was sensible enough to make an attempt to resolve the conflict. And my warning for this clown is: BUCK UP IN YOUR OWN STUDIES or I'll make you a real ghost. This, I promise.

If this issue still bothers you that much, let me know via email. If you want to help me up, you can whip those 5 pupils to improve in their attitude in work. If there is someone worth some attention in class, it'll be the five of them.

Meanwhile, it's great to learn that Sean Wong, Ina, Cheryl, Wai Keng, Wei Chong have all improved in their learning attitude, compared to the first 6 months. Keep it going, guys! You'll soon earn what you deserve.

Mr Wan

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

posted by 5 Honesty's Blog at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


OUR BLOG

6HONESTY FOREVER!
spammers are not entertained here

US, DUH!

CLICK FOR GIRLS!


CLICK FOR BOYS!



WISHES &HOPES!


♥to be together forever :D
good results for PSLE
(you guys can write your wishes here, you know)

GOODBYE!

OTHER CLASSES

6 Courage
6 Diligence
6 Kindness
6 Loyalty

6 HONESTY PUPILS

Alicia
Bryan
Cheryl and Jean
Christie
Clarice
Genevieve
Jean
Joey
Joslyn
Kevin
Siti
Vivian

5 HONESTY (2007) PUPILS

Andrew
Cheryl
Nabil
Peizhen
Pohyi
Waikeng

SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASS BLOGS

Joslyn's Class 1-1
Nigel's Class 1-5
Jean's Class 1.4
Pohyi's Class 1.8
Alicia/Christie's Class 1/6
Adriana/Dennis's Class 1/7

TALKATIVES



Feedjit Live Traffic



ADRIANA'S PET



SITEMETER!





COUNTER!



THANK YOU! :D


Designer
Blogger
Tagboard



ARCHIVES!


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
October 2010